19 February 2011

Mental Workout

Sometimes life just gets in the way of training and
I'm certainly learning that this week.
Working 10-12 hour shifts on your feet for most of those shifts is
starting to wear on all of us.
However,
I'm trying to find the positive in all of this despite not getting my
swim, bike or run workouts in.
This has been a mentally, physically and emotionally draining week,
but it is teaching me that I can stay positive in the worst of times, much like
I know I will stay positive up to the last second of the day of Ironman.

2 comments:

  1. Thank-you for putting in the extra hours this week!! I have been thinking of you. Try not to worry about the missed or shortened training time, you have a good base already so I know you will be fine. It is stressful when your rhythm of training routine gets shifted, but it is out of your control. It is a long journey try not to stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. spa and FL, here she comes!! imagining your day tomorrow... and now the phone is ringing with your ring tone.

    ReplyDelete