06 March 2011

O For The Love of Garmin!

I would love to tell you that I LOVE this thing,
but most of the time I'm so frustrated
with it because I can't get to the right menu,
or I bump the bezel,
or I unintentionally stop the timer.
I am once again determined to figure out this piece of equipment before
I ACTUALLY take part in IMWI 2011!
Because when it works it is AWESOME!
I love that I can create this virtual partner to pace with and
track all of my training on the computer.
I always have the reference guide near by before I begin any run and
I'm looking forward to experimenting with it on the bike.
I have seven months to get it right.
AHHH!
Did I just say SEVEN months?!
Time is Flying by.
Crap I better get back to training!
I wish Spring would Spring...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Garmin!! It can be a bit jumpy, but what a fun toy. I find it very motivating to go back and look at my training. Loved your Princess pics what a fun time that must have been!!

    ReplyDelete