06 January 2011

Week One or Should I Say "Weak One"?

Well, I've made it through the first WEEK of training and I've realized I'M WEAK! I did my first P90X core training and it hurt to laugh the next day! Yikes!



I also did a group run with the Endurance House group and although it was close to the coldest run I've ever done to date, it felt great to say I did it! Thank goodness we have a hot tub in the back yard!



Each time I look ahead to all of my training I start to feel completely overwhelmed but my horoscope in the paper today read, "The days ahead look challenging, but you have yourself in your favor. You're feeling capable and able. Bring it on. Thank yourself."



Yup, BRING IT ON!

1 comment:

  1. You have yourself in your favor. No better way to say it. And, if you are ever in doubt about that, you know you'll have me to bark it at you incessantly. I love you like that.

    ReplyDelete