29 June 2011

Bringing Sexy Back One Sausage At A Time



As promised in a much earlier blog post, you will find a video of me getting into a wetsuit. It's not pretty & we don't have video editing software, so there is no awesome soundtrack, but think Justin Timberlake, "I'm bringing Sexy Back" if you will. Although, the sounds of the wetsuit stretching & popping are slightly amusing. Patrick took a similar video of me down at the lake but unfortunately, he was holding the camera up and down so the video was sideways, therefore, this video is at home. Enjoy....

2 comments:

  1. you make it look too easy! i got my sleeveless wetsuit--best purchase ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that i can hear you breathing.
    and the last part, it's my favorite. the boys and i have it on repeat.
    xo

    ReplyDelete