19 June 2011

IM Loop Streaming Thoughts



I thought I'd share some of my thoughts that I have during my training rides on the IM loop.



County Route M - And so it begins.

Locust Drive - Uneventful.

Bruce Street - Ugh, am I really going to do this?

Paoli Street - Not Cool.

Valley Road - This sucks.

Sugar River Road - Ok, I'm ok.

Marsh View Road - Damn.

County Route G - Damn it this is deceivingly hilly!

Route 92 - Please don't hit me and leave me for dead! Please don't hit me! Please don't hit me!

8th Street - Holy Crap that is a long steady hill up to here!

County Route S - Smooth road.

Witte Road - I always think of stinky Charles Witte, one of our homeless favorites.

County Route J - I know what's coming.

Garfoot Road - WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Mineral Point Road - HUGE rolling hills!

Garfoot Road - More HUGE rolling hills!

County Route KP - A stop sign here that says "that means YOU too bicyclists!"

Bourbon Road - Hello Cross Plains...I wonder if the Phaneufs are home.

County Route P - Mentally preparing myself.

Stagecoach Road - WORST bumpiest Road EVER! rattles my brain!

North Birch Trail - OMG, the hill that NEVER ends. UGH!

Old Sauk Pass Road - recover for another.

Timber Lane - Hammer for the love at the top...there is a house with a bench and a hose waiting.

Midtown Road - SonOfABitch! Also known as the Alpes d' Huez of Verona.

Shady Oak Lane - Recently resurfaced and SMOOTH!

County Route PD - I got nothing.

Nine Mound - Here we come!

Cross Country Road - Coming back into Verona. Also a great place to watch for your athlete!

County Road M - Ugh, here we go again....

Verona Avenue

Old Hwy PB

Whalen

ONTO SECOND LOOP!



I love that there are arrows painted along the course!

And Thank you Justin for waiting for me at the tops of the hills!

2 comments:

  1. oh my. i think my bits just chafed reading through that and discovering it was TWO loops and 112 miles!! ouch!

    ReplyDelete