09 June 2011

A Few Random Things

The other day I was running through town and a man said to me, "hey, are you interested in running to Chicago this weekend?" Strange right? Of course, I knew that he was talking about the Ragnar Relay Race happening this weekend from Madison to Chicago, but I thought it was very random that he would see me running and ask a total stranger to join a group and run a HUGE relay race with them. It is a 200+ mile route that is run throughout the night...Anyway, I took it as a compliment, thanked him for asking, politely declined and continued on my merry way.

HOT YOGA has become my new FAVORITE workout. Once again, I can thank Emily - she suggested it 'cause she loves it too. Although Angie said she wanted to either punch someone or puke when she took a hot yoga class and I get it. But seriously, I love it despite the odd experiences I've had like trying not to bust out laughing when the older woman next to me tooted or when I looked straight up a young man's shorts only to see his shaved bits... I feel stronger and think I'm getting more toned. It's great cross training.

Also, I forgot how much I HATE the heat and tan lines.

I still have my doubts about this crazy event but I'm in it to finish!

1 comment:

  1. hmmmmmmmm, strange...
    i left a comment here yesterday and now it is gone. are you censoring me??
    let's schedule a time to hot flow together. i'm sure you'll find something to pick on me for, too. xo

    ReplyDelete